Check the passport status by verifying over online Welcome to Track my passport status Portal, Delays in the passport, the utility may be a real headache while you are hoping to achieve it speedily. Here is how you could take a look at the repute of your software. An application must take about 4-6 weeks, or 1/2 that point if you pick out to apply an expedited service. But, with the intention to make certain that your passport arrives in time in your experience, you need to usually make your software earlier. Applications ought to be lodged with the form and the Passport files and photograph on the nearest Passport status. You should allow for at least five-7 days before you take a look at the status of your passport status. The very best way to test the popularity of your application is to go online.
Track passport status Online @passportindia.gov.in
Do observe that beneath the segment of the last name, any suffixes will need to be protected, and hyphens will need to be replaced through space. Reputation checking online is only available for everyday passports, and each person strolling rebate checks for all diplomatic, legit or no price passports may have to name the travel office as a substitute. Also, you need to keep in touch with the official website to check your status point forever. To check your passport Status over the cell phone, call the countrywide Passport data Centre at 1-877-487-2778 each time between 8 am to 10 pm from Mondays to Fridays, and request to talk to an operator.
Protection can be compromised in case you are not careful whilst checking your utility repute.
An essential rule could be continuously shut down your browser windows after use, especially when using a public PC, or to make certain that your phone connection is secured. Make certain that you have logged on to the appropriate net cope with and dialed the proper wide variety, in order no longer to fall victim to one of the internet or cell phone frauds. However, the status should be checked if there are any mistakes in the Passport status. In addition, the users need to check the status of their passport which brings choice for correcting it. You need to wait for a few days and hence grab your required passport easily. Most often, the online website will help them to check their status by entering their number and DOB on it.
Passport status by SMS
After a few seconds, the status of the passport is listed with user details and checks it immediately. Now, the passport applicants can get regular alerts and updates about the status and get the details about the status report. However, this is very easy and determines the correct approach for checking the application via online. So, this simply ought to apply for the passport status and verify according to it. Hence, the SMS service is very must for receiving the status messages via the mobile app. So, this would provide the best approach in determining the proper passport status without any ease. An applicant needs to enroll for passport Seva SMS services to get messages about the passport services with a simple manner.
Check Passport Status
|Date of Birth|
How to check passport status @ passportindia.gov.in
visit the passport status page for knowing the application accepted or rejected, directly visit the below status link or visit the manually passportindia.gov.in and click on passport application status.
- Select application Type RTI/ Diplomatic/ Surrender Certificate.
- Enter Application Number.
- Date of Birth
- Click on Get passport status.
A quick way to check passport status by name & DOB:
- File Number, Name & Date of birth Required to track passport application status online passport India portal.
The text message consists of delivering and status report about the passport and hence suitable for grabbing it.Also, the application form needs to upload in online and hence suitable for checking via an online website.
In case an applicant has already submitted, it used to upload from the electronic form that she/he can enroll in SMS service. Therefore, it is very useful for the folks keep track of the passport message services to know about the status and others. Also, it has come with service section for login the official website. They can send the text message at any time, and they will get updates immediately from them.
Since their services are very popular and hence got many clients to check their status issues with the help of it. The enrollment of SMS service is very easy and consists of optional choice forever.
The one-time for the charge of Rs 30 is not included in the passport application fee.
Also, the applicant can send a text about their status report, and they used to track the passport status without any ease.
Also, an applicant can track the status of his/her passport application by sending SMS to their official contact details.
Passport police verification status online
Therefore, they can easily grab passport status for sending the passport number and DOB of the applicant.
Since their services are very useful and hence they are capable in enrolling their name in SMS verification.
So, this would provide a good approach to changing the passport status and other details without any ease.
The service is optional and allows the applicant to know their status information eagerly.
They are providing a good approach for sending the photo verification and other details.
passport police verification status
If you are from Hyderabad, Rangareddy then you can check passport police verification status police’s official website.
In the case of status pending, the applicant can contact their details and the new notification about the passport status. However, the message should deliver from online using an electronic form, and that will give wonderful SMS services with ease. It used to enroll for the SMS services link under the services section after login. It should denote the pending action through the text messages with the new applicant forever. After you submit the passport, you need to keep track of the passport message services that have sent via online.
The application is sent to a PSK and you will be able to track your Passport status online. During the life cycle of passport application, the status changes to show the progress of your application use. The most common status descriptions are listed on their official website that will give checking status via online. Therefore, it will easily check the status by applying the SMS service for enrolling the proper application form status forever. So, this will provide a wonderful choice for checking the status by giving SMS verification with a simple manner. With the best data entry check, it should come with marvelous passport checking status via the online form. Therefore, it is very easy for checking the online passport status by verifying the correct details via simple manner.
Therefore, it will easily check the status by applying the SMS service for enrolling the proper application form status forever. So, this will provide a wonderful choice for checking the status by giving SMS verification with a simple manner. With the best data entry check, it should come with marvelous passport checking status via the online form. Therefore, it is very easy for checking the online passport status by verifying the correct details via simple manner.
Track your passport delivery status through speed post
Click here to apply for passport online at www.passportindia.gov.in.
Indian Passport status & application eligibility
A passport is travel document, it issued by a country’s government. A passport certifies the identity and nationality its holder for International travel. The standard passports contain the information about name, place date of birth, Photograph, and signature. Passports are moving towards including biometric information in microchip included in the document. The passport contains a statement of the nationality of the holder. In most countries, only one class of nationality exists, and only single type use is issued. Passports have limited validity usually it has 5 to 6 years.
In recent years, the government of India has taken many initiatives to users of e-governance to improve the delivery of public services. The national e-governance includes many projects and one such project focus on reforming passport services India.
Passport online application status
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is responsible for the issue of Passports to Indian citizens.MEA issue passports through a network of 37 passport offices across the country. The passport is essential to document for who travel abroad for Business purpose, education and Family visit. In last few years spreading globalization have increased the demand for passport related services.
Passport Seva Project (PSP) is transforming passport and related services in India. And it for provide best-in-class experience to Indian citizens.PSP has provided services to citizens anywhere anytime access. An Indian Passport is a passport issued by order of President of India to Indian citizens for the purpose of international travel. Three types of Passports are there that are Ordinary, official and Diplomatic passports. Online process of Passport is given below.applicant have to select the passport type in order to check passport status by application number or Name and date of birth.
Passport Online Application Form Submission:
- Firstly, users visit the official website of Passport Seva: passportindia.gov.in
- Next, register through the Passport Seva Online Portal: https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/user/RegistrationBaseAction?request_locale=en
- Login to the Passport Seva online portal by using the registered Id.
- Click On Apply Fresh Passport.
- Fill all the details in the form and click on submit button.
- Next click on Pay and schedule appointment option for view Saved/Submitted application.
- The Online payment is mandatory for booking appointments at the at all passport Seva Kendra’s/Passport Offices. The online payment using the following mode that is Credit/Debit card (Visa/MasterCard), Internet banking (SBI/it’s associate banks or SBI bank Challan.
- Click on the Print application receipt link and that application receipt containing reference number/Appointment number.
- Finally, Visit Passport Seva Kendra/Regional passport office where the passport office is booked along with original documents for verification.
Passport status in India
The applicants who are applied for the Passport through online, they can check or track Passport status through online. There has a waiting period for issue Passport in the during the period you can track Passport status through online. And also find/check passport for other reasons like corrections, changes and update modification in the passport.
Check passport status online:
Users can check their passport status online by using their acknowledgment number or date of birth or Name. Passport Seva providing various types of services to find the passport status. That are mainly SMS service, help desk, and m Passport Seva application. To find passport status online visit the official website of Passport Seva project that is www.passportindia.gov.in and next click on Track your application status. If you click on the mentioned link you will get below information.
- You will get three options i.e Passport application status, Diplomatic/ official application status and RTI application status.
- If select the ordinary passport application status now you enter the details about application details for the check status.
- Now enter the key in your file number that contains 15 alphanumeric numbers. That And in the acknowledgment letter.
- The last box fills with the date birth of the applicant. and check the application status by using the date of birth also.
- If click on submit button with correct information, you will get status tracker page. This page consists the following details that are.
- Your first and last name.
- File number.
- The application submission date
Now you get application status of passport for the delay and take action against delay for passport delivery.
Passport dispatch status
We can track passport delivery status based on the courier sent by passportindia.gov.in. Sometimes at rural areas, we can track the passport courier status by speed post. In urban areas passport may be sent by blue dart courier, professional or dtdc Courier, etc.
Check Passport status by SMS:
Users can easily find the passport application status through SMS. Through your mobile phone opts premium SMS services for track status.This service provided by the Passport Seva with charge Rs.30/- it is payable at once only in the time enrollment of passport application. You can enroll and pay for this service at the Passport Seva Kendra M. You can send a text message like STATUS, then leave a space and enter the 15 digits alphanumeric characters file numbers to 9704100100.
Example: STATUS IPK347275308405.
Track passport status by Helpdesk:
Passport Seva portal is providing the help desk services to find the passport status. Here using the email customers get the child of passports. Passport Seva Kendra’s have help desk for inquiries to check the status of Passport application status.
Check passport status through the mPassport app:
Passport mobile app useful for getting and tracking passport status on your hand.
- Passport application status tracking,
- locating the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)
- General information on various steps involved in obtaining a Passport.
The passport app is another way to access information on your passport status. Track applications via the app, you will have to key in your file number and date of birth. And contains you can use this app to track the passport delivery status in your mobile.
Passport correction at passportindia.gov.in
Ministry of external affairs, providing online services to Indian citizens to correct the details in the passport. This service is available in Passport Seva portal.By using this service can change their name, surname, date birth and address details in the passport. The correction process for the passport is listed below.
Change name/surname in Passport application:
- Individuals wishing to change name or surname in the passport they will visit the Passport Seva Kendra or the official website of Passport Seva.
- And apply for the re-issue passport and download the Form No-II for various services.
- And fill the all the required details in Form-II for Passport correction.
- Along with application form, applicants must attach the following documents for Passport name correction.
- Original passport along with the copy of the first two and last two pages with self-attested.
- Mainly, based on the reason of change name or surname in passport the required documents submitted.
- In the case of women’s need change their name in passport after marriage they must submit husband passport along with the copy of marriage certificate (Annexure’).
- In the case of divorced women’s need to change in a passport, they submit certified photocopy of Decree of divorce along with Deed poll(Annexure E).
- The above documents must be submitted either online or Passport Seva Kendra.
- The corrected passport will be sent to after few days.
Correction of Address in Passport:
Passport is the important document for Indian citizens, and it also used as the identity for candidates. Passport Seva portal or passport Seva Kendra’s providing services to correct the address in passport. The following are the details of address correction passport.
The process of change address in Passport application:
- Firstly, login to the Passport Seva Kendra website.
- If you already exist user enters the password and username.
- If you are the new user, firstly register to the Passport Seva portal and log in with the id and password.
- And provide require details and click submit button you will get a link to registered e-mail id.
- If click on the link you will go to correct age for Re-issue of passport.
- Now download the Pdf form for correction of address in the passport.
Documents required for correction of Address in passport:
- Your original old passport.
- A copy of the online application for address correction.
- A copy of Payment Receipt.
- And self-attested copies of passport first two and last two pages.
- Self-attested pages of ECR or Non-ECR pages.
- Self-attested copy of validity extension a page, if it is short validity passport.
- And following address proof’s
- Voter Id card.
- Aadhar card
- Water bill
- Electricity Bill
- Proof of Gas Connection
- Income tax assessment order.
- Parent’s passport copy in case minors.
- Passbook of running bank account.
Passport is important to document for candidates who are travel abroad. Various documents are required for the different categories means Fresh passport, Renewal passport and Passport corrections that are listed below.
Documents required for the Fresh passport:
Address proof-Here any one of the following document submit for the Address proof.
- Valid ration card with the Present address.
- Voter Id card
- Aadhhar card.
- Phone bill with current address.
- Gas connection bill
- Bank Passbook.
- Rental agreement if you were staying rental house.
- Income tax assessment order.
- Water bill with current address.
- Certificate from employer on letterhead with seal.
- Parents’ passport.
- Passport of the spouse.
Age proof-Any one document submit for age proof in the following list.
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal authority.
- School leaving certificate or secondary school leaving certificate.
- The certificate is sworn before the magistrate.
Documents required for Passport for Minors:
The following are the list of documents for the passport for minor candidates.
Current address proof of minor’s in the name provided by parents’.
In case parents have the passport, submit original and self-attested copies of the parent passport.
Documents of minors will have to attest by the parents.
A declaration confirming the details mentioned in the application about the minor applicant as per the “Annexure D”.