Passport office Nowadays, the majority of the people travel preferred overseas to encounter their needs as well make dream true. The one who has long daydream to achieve long trip any of the abroad countries should focus on the passport. The passport is the main key to make entry into the overseas that the candidate gets at any time and from anywhere in the citizenship. The passport office is also more helpful for everyone to solve various issues instantly and convenient for many people. The main function of the civil registration and passport office is the issuance of Indian passport to the appropriate Indian citizens. The passport office delivers reliable help to Indians legation, consul, high commissions and passport office. Initially, the civil registration directorate reports the public registry of deaths and births occur in India.
find PassPort office on Indian passport portal
The passport office structure is the segment of the civil registration directorate. The passport office has the goal to deliver high standard services to all the valuable customers. The commitment is to provide the passport to the requested candidates after 4 working days.
The passport office can also give passport earlier with an additional charge in such case candidate emergency or need. The notification office structure is also an important segment of the civil registration directorate.
Why passport important:-
Mainly, the passport is the important one that the candidate who in emergency situation realize the value and how it’s important to solve the problem. The Indian government provides the passport only to the requested candidate specifically useful for identity proof.
How to use regional passport office locator?
- just visit passport India official portal then click on passport office option.
- Then click on your state after that city whatever applicable
- find the office hours and contact details along with route map.
Indian Passport application rules:-
MEA also was known as The Ministry of External Affairs announced the new rules and regulations related to the DOB (Date of Birth) proof for passport applications. The new rules that each individual who applies for the passport using required documents specifically focus on DOB. Besides, the MEA evaluated the existing rules assist the individual to apply easier for the passport. MEA will facilitate the passport head offices to work as a PSK (Passport Seva Kendra).
Before the new rules announcement, any candidate who born before or after 26.01.1989 required to give proof of birth certificate. The new rules, the candidate should give following documents as the proof.
- A transfer certificate/matriculation/school leaving certificate given by the last school attended.
- A vehicle driving license is given by the RTO Regional Transport Department state government.
- A policy bond provided by the Public Life Insurance companies.
- A birth certificate is given by the registrar of births and deaths or by the municipal corporation.
- The PAN (Permanent Account Number) distributed by the Income Tax Department.
- The e-aadhar or aadhar card distributed by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
- The EPIC (Election Photo Identity Card) or voter ID card distributed by the ECI (Election Commission of India).
- The Pay Pension Order or Service record remove with DOB is valid for government employees.
Passport office types:-
Here, you can see 3 different passport types distributed by the Government of India related to the Act 1967 and they are in the following:
- Type P: It is almost ordinary passport type personal distributed to all ordinary individuals. They are the wide-ranging use of passport normally citizens for travel on business or holiday.
- Type S: It is also known as official passport indicated Service. It is ideal for traveling overseas on official government.
- Type D: It is also known as Diplomat; useful for people who frequently travel for official government task like posted abroad.
How Indian passport looks like?
The latest Indian passport comes blue with black cover prints engage in golden color at the middle of the façade. Besides, the Indian emblem printed on the top and passport written in both English and Hindi language. Each candidate can visit the passport office for any purpose related to the passport correction, updating or others. The staffs in the office help the candidates by giving appropriate solution and try to solve all the issues.
Essential documents required to get passport:-
The upcoming documents are important while you apply for the Indian passport.
- Water bill.
- Voter ID card.
- Electricity bill.
- Registered rent agreement.
- Application form.
- Income tax assessment order.
- Telephone bill.
- Aadhar card.
- Active bank account.
Steps to acquire passport appointment:-
While you plan to apply for India passport, the candidate wanted to show him or her to the Regional passport office for the verification submitted in the passport application form.
- Login for the online passport seva with registered login.
- Click apply for reissue or fresh passport.
- Fill the essential details in the appropriate fields on the form and press submit.
- Now, you can click pay and schedule appointment as well view saved and submitted applications display screen to list the appointment, whereupon the appointment slot will allow to the applicant.
Passport distributing collection centers and authorities:-
The MEA works via PSK and CPO in India along with embassies outside India for passport disturbance and fetches such services.
- MEA: The Ministry of External Affair under the government whose purview falls associated passports.
- RPO/PO: Regional passport offices or passport offices distribute impound passports. The passport office performs the back-end process related to passport and various services. They also do authority more than PSK process applications print along with sending out official passports. They also deal with the MEA, state administration, and state police. Passport staff specifically handle legal, RTI and financial activities.
- PSK: Passport Seva Kendra, the Pos extensions by the front-end passport depend on the processes and services performed. The required documents submitted like taken photographs and applications analyzed prior passed on the processing at the passport office.
- DPC, CSC, SPC: District Passport Cells, Citizen Service Centers and Speed Post Centers can process only applications for new passports as well as not reissue, tatkal and others. They also not give additional services to the passport.
You can know the complete details of the passport office before you enter into any of the passport offices for various services.